Thursday, May 7, 2009

"We went to the moon and it turned out to completely suck"


I think that Titus and his little "crew" is spoiled as hell. Why would teenagers need to go to the moon for what....to look at craters. The parents of the teenagers are stupid. I would never ask my mom can I go to the moon. What do I look like on the moon. To me if I had the feed in my brain and I could be able to go to the moon for spring break I would appreciate that. Because my mom didnt have to spend her money on me. I think we was talking about it in class about who would if they could go on the moon. Not many said they would I know I wouldnt...I dont know what kind of stuff is up in that gravity reducing air. That stuff would scare me.
Titus being the main person said that the moon completely sucked.....what did he think it was going to be butterflies and sunflowers. The girls dont get me started on them "its". All they care about is this new thing and that new thing. Titus and his friends are lucky to go to the moon or even for their parents to let them roam on the moon. Then Titus meets Voilet,and later on she tells him about how her dad had to save up for a year to let her go to the moon. Which is booty and corn chips. Violet is a boss. You see I like Violet for her charisma and being just independant and werid, thats nothing wrong with that. But I would still probably hate her because I would want to be like her. She seems to be not afraid of nothing that comes her way. When she came on the moon and Titus and them talked to her and she was running her mouth. They thought she was werid but she didnt give a fudge cake, booty shake. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment