Thursday, May 7, 2009

"This Is My Project"

Violet's "project" was mostly about just resisting the feed and just going against it. For example she would go the the shopping mall with Titus and ask the people that worked there for things that didnt make sense or that she wasnt going to by. To me Voilet is very independant because of what she had to go through when she was little. Like getting the feed late as hell.(Sorry) Which to me proves she is tough and strong and doesnt need anybody to help her but then Titus comes along and I guess she thinks he will help her resist the feed with her.I personally never met anybody like Voilet and if I did I would probably hate her I would think she was stuck-up and ignorant and mostly werid. Titus being naive doesnt want resist the feed with her. To me he is a little b****. If he was a man he would step up and have resisted it with Voilet. He was to stupid to understand what the feed was doing to all of them. But Voilet understood and tried her best to get everybody esle to understand. I think if Titus would have resisted the feed with Voilet, his friends would probably want to and then the people the hear of what they are doing would do it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment